Events with Groupjive 2.5

12 years 1 month ago #194145 by lebellegardien
Events with Groupjive 2.5 was created by lebellegardien
It's written that with Groupjive 2.5 we can schedule events with Google map support.
Does events that a registered users create can be seen in a public menu for non registered users.

thanks

Please Log in to join the conversation.

12 years 1 month ago - 12 years 1 month ago #194440 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re: Events with Groupjive 2.5

It's written that with Groupjive 2.5 we can schedule events with Google map support.

Yup.

Does events that a registered users create can be seen in a public menu for non registered users.

No, GJ doesn't create menus for group content. Don't really understand the question. It's possible for events to be publicly visible if that's how the group is configured.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

12 years 1 month ago #194452 by lebellegardien
Replied by lebellegardien on topic Re: Events with Groupjive 2.5
hello krileon,

that's because I'm using superevents and supergroups from axxis and it's possible to do that : having a private group and create a public event. It allows to see all events for nonregistered users and if they want to join the group thay have to register.

cheers

12 years 1 month ago #194463 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re: Events with Groupjive 2.5
You can do that with GroupJive. Just set the Group "Access" to "Everybody" and Events tab "Public" parameter to "Yes". The group would then be publicly visible as well as the Events scheduled in that group.

Kyle (Krileon)
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

11 years 11 months ago #201518 by Shorewalkers
Replied by Shorewalkers on topic Re: Events in with Groupjive 2.5
I am also interested in this- I have only one group which has events. I need to put a link to the events list in the Joomla 2.5 main (top ) menu.

11 years 11 months ago #201572 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re: Events in with Groupjive 2.5
Create a link to a group then append &tab=Events and it'll have the events tab pre-selected.

Kyle (Krileon)
--
--
--
--

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.501 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn