CB plugin to joomla component wrapper

15 years 3 days ago #92726 by GanjaNIN
Replied by GanjaNIN on topic Re:CB plugin to joomla component wrapper
Hello,
i use rockettheme AKIRA and your cbtabwrapper in my site www.VODVAZ.cz . I click on my status but i don´t see tab where i can write my status (what are you doing plugin). Please any idea?

Post edited by: GanjaNIN, at: 2009/03/29 18:04

Please Log in to join the conversation.

14 years 1 week ago #127319 by piergiu83
Replied by piergiu83 on topic Re:CB plugin to joomla component wrapper
Is there the module tab wrapper for cb 1.2.2 and joomla 1.5

14 years 1 week ago #127408 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re:CB plugin to joomla component wrapper
piergiu83 wrote:

Is there the module tab wrapper for cb 1.2.2 and joomla 1.5

Yes, please see my personal site within my signature. My module tab wrapper is a free release plugin. It allows wrapping any tab within a module.

Please note if you need support it must be requested on my forums, I do not assist for personal development on Joomlapolis and such threads will result in deletion or locking.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

11 years 11 months ago #198826 by diogotu
Replied by diogotu on topic Re:CB plugin to joomla component wrapper
Hi krileon,

does that plugin still existing? is for download in the site allmysocial?

thanks

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.239 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn