uddeIM 0.6b+ (0.5b with some enhancements)

17 years 6 months ago #23048 by LnQ
hmmm where do you activate the integration with UddeIM then?

Only see myPMS II

Post edited by: LnQ, at: 2006/10/22 14:23
Attachments:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

17 years 6 months ago #23054 by slabbi
Oh, am really sorry. I am running a pre-release of JB 1.1.4 which has uddeIM support. I am quite sure that JB 1.1.4 will be available in near future.
Maybe progster can release an intermediate release (1.1.4) and name the final release 1.1.5 instead.

uddeIM & uddePF Development
CB Language Workgroup
CB 3rd Party Developer

17 years 6 months ago #23056 by limis
guys I have some strange behaviour :)

on my test server everything works as it should and users can delete messages from outbox and later restore from Trachcan but on my production server not. On production server users can delete messages from Outbox or other folders but these deleted messages do not appear in Trashbox.

already did compare files in components/com_uddeim and can tell that they are the same.

Did compare sql database and jos_uddeim table has the same entries. There are totrashoutbox and totrashdateoutbox like it should be in both databases.

Could somebody suggest where should I check ?

Post edited by: limis, at: 2006/10/22 17:46

Post edited by: limis, at: 2006/10/22 17:48

17 years 6 months ago #23083 by LnQ
Could anyone come with a fix then...in the near future ...when will that be...is there a date for it,...last time someone make a patch for 1.1.2

Post edited by: LnQ, at: 2006/10/22 20:36

17 years 6 months ago #24604 by sonyalynn
Replied by sonyalynn on topic UddeIM suggestions
Slabbi,

Over on our site, free-association.net , we ran into a bug whereby if 2 people had a User Name (as opposed to real name) beginning with the same sequence of characters (e.g. 2 "Susan"s, or even a "Susan" and a "SusanA", where "SusanA" has the lower user ID #) the one with the lower user ID # would be the only one to get the PM.

The suggestion I had was to have uddeIM deliver PMs based on user ID#, regardless of whether the UI is making use of user names or real names.

Also, a user on our site came up with the idea of having checkboxes for each message and a "delete checked" button for easier mailbox maintenance.

I just thought I'd pass these along...overall we love uddeIM, though, and are going to upgrade to 0.5b+ post-haste in the hopes of squashing the aforementioned bug.

Thanks!
-Sonya

PS: It's this thread on our site which details the problem, and the easiest thing to do is probably to contact me and I'll put you in touch with our lead developer if you need more info, or to help us squash the bug ourselves.

Post edited by: sonyalynn, at: 2006/11/14 03:07

17 years 6 months ago #24656 by slabbi
Replied by slabbi on topic Re:UddeIM suggestions
sonyalynn wrote:

we ran into a bug whereby if 2 people had a User Name (as opposed to real name) beginning with the same sequence of characters (e.g. 2 "Susan"s, or even a "Susan" and a "SusanA", where "SusanA" has the lower user ID #) the one with the lower user ID # would be the only one to get the PM.

I will check this asap. Sounds not to be a so big deal...

uddeIM & uddePF Development
CB Language Workgroup
CB 3rd Party Developer

Moderators: beatnantslabbikrileon
Time to create page: 0.311 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn