Group Jive and CB Subs

11 years 1 month ago #222760 by jmboone
Group Jive and CB Subs was created by jmboone
I recently added CB Group Jive and I have been using CB Subs which has 1500 members- I want to manually add existing CB Subs memebers into groups I created- their was an Group Jive Icon that was present when I accesed Community Builder user manager area where it wsa allowing me to select a member and put him in a Group Jive group on the backend- the icon is no longer visible I need to be able to do that in the admin area-help!
using CB 1.9-latest version of CB Subs and Group Jive- site is www.7on7.com

Please Log in to join the conversation.

11 years 1 month ago #222768 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Group Jive and CB Subs
You should see the "Join GJ Group" icon to the left of the "New" icon in CB > User Management. Select some users then click the icon to easily add multiple users to groups. If it's not visible then ensure GJ is enabled.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

11 years 1 month ago #222792 by jmboone
Replied by jmboone on topic Group Jive and CB Subs
Where should I look to see if it is enabled if you are suppose to look in the CB Plugin Manager I have check that section out and it is enable in the CB Plugin manager-

11 years 1 month ago #222801 by krileon
It isn't an enable/disable situation. It's always present as long as GJ it self is enabled within CB > Plugin Management. It uses jQuery to add the button so if you've a fatal JS error present then that could explain why it's not there; check browser error console while viewing CB > User Management.

Kyle (Krileon)
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

11 years 1 month ago #222815 by jmboone
Replied by jmboone on topic Group Jive and CB Subs
I am using Google Chrome- I do not know where the browser error console is in Chrome-any suggestions

11 years 1 month ago #222823 by krileon
Press F12 then click Console.

Kyle (Krileon)
--
--
--
--

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.221 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn