CB Subs and CB Gallery photo limits

7 years 3 months ago #290207 by Digigreg
CB Subs and CB Gallery photo limits was created by Digigreg
Hello,
i'm looking to set up an environment with CB, CB Gallery and CB Subs, where CB Subs with its three configured levels of subscription (platinum, gold, silver), can manage the limit of uploadable pics in CB Gallery for each user.
For example, let's say an user with a silver subscription can upload maximum 10 pics, an user with gold maximum 15 and platinum unlimited upload.
I'm not able to see or to understand hot I can achieve this result, have you please any idea?

Regards

Please Log in to join the conversation.

7 years 3 months ago #290217 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic CB Subs and CB Gallery photo limits
Create an integer field and set it to read only. This will be where you store a users upload limit on a per user basis. Next within CB Gallery > Parameters > Photos > Create select your integer field for "Limit". Repeat for Videos, Files, and Music if you want the same field to also control the upload limit for those media types. Next using CBSubs Fields you'll need to configure your plans to set the integer field to whatever upload limit you want the subscription to provide.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

7 years 3 months ago #290282 by Digigreg
Replied by Digigreg on topic CB Subs and CB Gallery photo limits
Perfect, thanks for your explanation. Ipm gonna try to do as you told me.
I'll reply if I'll have troubles.

Thanks again

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.384 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn