Paid Renewal After Expiry....

7 years 3 months ago #290215 by bins
Paid Renewal After Expiry.... was created by bins
but before 'Grace period before real expiration'.

I have my plans set up to allow renewal after membership has expired (was 3 months, now moving to 11), however, recently, this option has not been showing.

I have the following settings in Pricing

Prorate remaining value of this plan when upgrading - YES
Renewable in advance by - 3 MONTHS
Grace period before real expiration - 11 Months (but has been 3 minimum)
Can be reactivated if expired or cancelled since more than - Anytime
Can be reactivated if expired or cancelled since less than - Anytime
Manual renewal extends expiration date as follows - Renewal extends...

Have I missed or changed another setting?

Please Log in to join the conversation.

7 years 3 months ago #290219 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Paid Renewal After Expiry....
It's not allowing you to renew during grace period or before expiration (if within that 3 month window)? Do you have "Total number of occurrences of regular validity/price (0=unlimitted)" set? As maybe they've hit their maximum renewals. Aside from that I'm not understanding your issue fully, sorry. Please clarify further what's missing or not working.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

7 years 3 months ago #290253 by bins
Replied by bins on topic Paid Renewal After Expiry....
Hi Kyle,

I will try to clarify.

The membership date has passed, so it is 'expired' however, I have just tried to renew someone who expired in December, but do not have the option to 'click & go'.

Total number of occurrences of regular validity/price (0=unlimitted) = 0

7 years 3 months ago #290279 by krileon
So on the profile subscriptions tab there is no button to renew the plan? Ensure within CBSubs > Settings > Global that "Show Renew/Reactivate buttons" is set to "Yes" as renewals maybe globally disabled.

Kyle (Krileon)
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

7 years 3 months ago #290294 by bins
Replied by bins on topic Paid Renewal After Expiry....
Set to 'yes' (as before) and still no buttons!

7 years 3 months ago #290304 by krileon
Try setting "Grace period before real expiration" to "none" and see if issue persists. I'm not sure what to make of this. All my tests are working fine in this regard. Does the user still have access to the plan as per usergroup or view access level settings under the Access tab?

Kyle (Krileon)
--
--
--
--

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.216 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn