[#6520] Redirect to not initiated basket after login

7 years 2 months ago #291495 by poml
Funny, now it works also with a test user for merchandise.

Just with the real case user it does not work. Why?

Because for my test I use the same browser, IP, cookie?

Validity for a basket is 1 month. So it must still be valid and it is still in the backend.

I don't know what to do. How could I debug this?

Please Log in to join the conversation.

7 years 2 months ago #291502 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Redirect to not initiated basket after login
I've no idea why it's not working for that basket. Delete that basket and retry then see if it persists with the new basket.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

7 years 2 months ago #291787 by poml
Hmmm.... So, it happened again, for another user. There was a valid "not initiated" basket in the backend, but no way to reach that basket from the frontend for the user. No redirection for that basket.

I also tried making a new subscription, but I was not getting to the existing basket. Instead I was shown a new basket.

I clicked on cancel and after that both baskets were gone, the old and the new one.

Question: Could it be a time issue? My baskets are valid for a very long time, about 1 month. Could it be that the redirection after login does not work any more after some time? Maybe the redirection stops working after 1 week or so, but my basket is still valid?

7 years 2 months ago #291793 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Redirect to not initiated basket after login
Ok, was able to find the cause. The during login check is using a function call to grab the current unpaid basket, but its timeout check is hardcoded to 3 hours. So it won't return a basket that's older than 3 hours. Adding a bug ticket and fixing for next CBSubs build for it to respect the timeout parameter value instead of hardcoded 3 hours.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.
The following user(s) said Thank You: poml

7 years 2 months ago #291794 by poml
Excellent news. Thank you.
I am also glad I am not seeing ghosts.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.205 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn