Auto Action for Canceled basket

7 years 1 month ago #291956 by poml
Auto Action for Canceled basket was created by poml
I would like to create an Auto Action that fires when a user is cancelling a basket, i.e. selecting "cancel" among the payment options. Ideally that autoaction would fire after the changes caused by the "cancel" were made to the database.
How would I do that? I tried looking at the available docs.
Would I use "onCPayUserStateChange" as a trigger?
Would I use "[var2] => C" as a condition?
Or would I use "[var9_status] => C" or "[get_cbpmethod] => cancelpay"?

Thanks for helping out!

Please Log in to join the conversation.

7 years 1 month ago #291963 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Auto Action for Canceled basket
Believe you need to use onCPayAfterPaymentStatusUpdateEvent. In the case of cancellation [var4] for that trigger should be RegistrationCancelled. The variables for that trigger are as follows.

$_PLUGINS->trigger( 'onCPayAfterPaymentStatusUpdateEvent', array( &$user, &$paymentBasket, &$subscriptions, $unifiedStatus, $previousUnifiedStatus, $eventType, &$notification ) );

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.
The following user(s) said Thank You: poml

7 years 1 month ago #292092 by poml
Replied by poml on topic Auto Action for Canceled basket
Thanks, that seems to work. I'll test it and see how it goes.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.236 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn