CBSubs Plan Access Level

6 years 10 months ago #294491 by activha
Replied by activha on topic CBSubs Plan Access Level
We would like to use it to issue credit note for invoices which needs to be partially refunded.
As there is no way for the system to do it, we have set up a donation plan (credit note). Our moderators would then manually input the amount to be on the credit note and mark the invoice as completed with zero payment. This allows our customers to have a regular credit note for their accounting records

We are obliged to do it this way as there is no solution to refund a payment made by Ogone Slimpay gateway for the time being.

The problem is that if we let this plan public, our users would then be able to issue themselves their own credit note ! which is way too dangerous :-)

Hope I'm clear enough :-)

Please Log in to join the conversation.

6 years 10 months ago #294493 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic CBSubs Plan Access Level
Then you're trying to use CBSubs for a usecase it simply does not cover. There is no means of protecting a plan like that beyond making it a backend only plan. I've already added a note to existing feature ticket to see if we can add a moderator only access feature for plans, which would cover that usecase.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

6 years 10 months ago #294494 by activha
Thanks !
That would be great
Just a suggestion, you should link the nightly build to a changelog so that we have a quick look at the changes

6 years 10 months ago #294495 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic CBSubs Plan Access Level
CBSubs forge is private at this time as we've too many tickets with sensitive information. We'll be creating a new public one later (likely with next major CBSubs release).

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

6 years 10 months ago #294496 by activha
OK understood
We'll wait..

6 years 2 months ago #302107 by activha

I've already added a note to existing feature ticket to see if we can add a moderator only access feature for plans, which would cover that usecase.

Did you create this access ?
We are still stuck with inability to give to our mods the ability to trigger a basket for a plan that should not be viewed by the user

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.227 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn