Who's Online List

6 years 10 months ago #295038 by highonryan
Who's Online List was created by highonryan
Hello,

I would like to create a list of member's currently online.

How would I set up the "Filters" to find online status?

I know that Joomla has a module, and that CB has "Community Builder Online module" but I really just want a list like I have for other elements.

Is this possible?

Thanks,
Ryan

Please Log in to join the conversation.

6 years 10 months ago #295046 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Who's Online List
See the below topic.

www.joomlapolis.com/forum/153-professional-member-support/234691-solved-user-list-online-only-or-online-and-then-last-online#285636

Provides an example of how to sort a userlist with online users showing first or how to filter a userlist so only online users show.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

6 years 10 months ago #295062 by highonryan
Replied by highonryan on topic Who's Online List
Great! Thank You. Worked Perfectly.

Follow Up Question:

Can you show the page the user is currently viewing?

Thanks,
Ryan

6 years 10 months ago - 6 years 10 months ago #295072 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Who's Online List

Can you show the page the user is currently viewing?

No, that information is not tracked by CB or Joomla. You'd have to implement such tracking then query for it (probably with CB Query Field).

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.
The following user(s) said Thank You: highonryan

6 years 10 months ago #295077 by highonryan
Replied by highonryan on topic Who's Online List
Ok.

Thank you Krileon. I really appreciate the help.

Ryan
The following user(s) said Thank You: krileon

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.231 seconds