Mailer condition for expired plan and new one active

6 years 10 months ago #295069 by activha
Hello

I would like to verify the logic for our users who have expired annual plan and who subscribe to a new monthly plan.

We have now :
- for new users : Send a mail 15 days after subscription expiry date for 10 plans (no later than 2 years after) if plans are in states Expired or Registered Unpaid
- for existing users : Send a mail 15 days after subscription expiry date for 10 plans (no later than 2 years after) if plans are in states Expired or Registered Unpaid, and Those plan can already be existing or be purchased same time

So we noticed that annual plan expired trigger a mail even if the customer subscribe to a new monthly one.
I presume that we should add :
- second condition for existing users : AND NOT
- any of our 10 plans must be in state Active and Yes they can be purchased same time

Can you tell me if it's correct or if there are another thing missing ?

thanks
Jean

Please Log in to join the conversation.

6 years 10 months ago #295075 by krileon
Did they "upgrade" from the annual plan to the monthly plan? If so the annual plan should be in an upgraded or cancelled state. The expiration email should not trigger in that case. You can check the state within the CBSubs > Subscriptions page. If it wasn't upgraded from then yes it'll expire normally and what you're experiencing is normal and to avoid that you'd have to have an additional condition to ensure no other plan is active.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

6 years 10 months ago #295086 by activha
Thanks for your explanations, but our plans are only in expired state as we cannot allow customers to upgrade from annual to monthly during the annual plan period but only after expiration of the annual plan.
I did not found the way to set it for allowing to upgrade after annual plan expiration only

6 years 10 months ago #295093 by krileon
In that case I'd probably add the additional check to ensure no other plan is active and that should solve your issue of it sending an expiration email while another plan is already active.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.
The following user(s) said Thank You: activha

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.166 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn