Show invoice paid (or amount due 0)?

6 years 8 months ago #296199 by cpaschen
Show invoice paid (or amount due 0)? was created by cpaschen
For the invoice that is sent to users (CBSubs) we need to somehow indicate if the invoice has been paid (or show the 'balance due'). As we have both online payment (Authroize.net) as well as offline (check), we need to have a way to easily see if an invoice has been paid.

I've gone into CB Paid Subscriptions: General pulgin settings | Display | Invoices
and I've inserted "[PAYMENT_STATUS]"; however, that shows 'Complete' - not paid, and I can't find a way to move that near the invoice total (where users would normally look for the balance due/status).

Is there any other Substitution that would display the amount still due on the invoice?
Or is there a way to easily modify the area that displays the invoice total?

Please Log in to join the conversation.

6 years 8 months ago #296207 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Show invoice paid (or amount due 0)?
The invoices page it self indicates the state. See the below.

That's the same state you're substituting now. If it's "Complete" it has been paid. There is no amount due substitution. There's [TOTAL_PRICE], but that's just the total for the invoice and as far as I'm aware does not decrease based off amount paid (which should be the full value of the invoice). You maybe able to change the language string of "Complete" to $0 I suppose though.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.
Attachments:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.554 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn