best approach to a multi year subsription.

6 years 1 month ago #303030 by jhurlbur
Replied by jhurlbur on topic best approach to a multi year subsription.
Is your code to stack the memberships into panels something you would be willing to share.

Thanks

Please Log in to join the conversation.

6 years 1 month ago #303037 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic best approach to a multi year subsription.
It's unlikely to be of any use outside of our site as it's extremely specific in its styling to get them to stack right. At an rate the CSS is as follows.

@media (min-width: 768px) {
	.cbRegistration #cbregProduct_3MO-PLAN_ID,
	.cbRegistration #cbregProduct_6MO-PLAN_ID,
	.cbRegistration #cbregProduct_1YR-PLAN_ID {
		position: relative;
	}

.cbRegistration #cbregProduct_3MO-PLAN_ID + #cbregProduct_6MO-PLAN_ID,
	.cbRegistration #cbregProduct_3MO-PLAN_ID + #cbregProduct_1YR-PLAN_ID,
	.cbRegistration #cbregProduct_6MO-PLAN_ID + #cbregProduct_1YR-PLAN_ID {
		margin-left: -284px;
	}

.cbRegistration #cbregProduct_3MO-PLAN_ID .cbRegNameDesc,
	.cbRegistration #cbregProduct_6MO-PLAN_ID .cbRegNameDesc,
	.cbRegistration #cbregProduct_1YR-PLAN_ID .cbRegNameDesc {
		height: 535px;
	}

.cbRegistration #cbregProduct_3MO-PLAN_ID .radio-inline,
	.cbRegistration #cbregProduct_6MO-PLAN_ID .radio-inline,
	.cbRegistration #cbregProduct_1YR-PLAN_ID .radio-inline {
		position: absolute;
		z-index: 3;
		left: 15px;
	}

.cbRegistration #cbregProduct_3MO-PLAN_ID .radio-inline {
		bottom: 55px;
	}

.cbRegistration #cbregProduct_6MO-PLAN_ID .radio-inline {
		bottom: 35px;
	}

.cbRegistration #cbregProduct_1YR-PLAN_ID .radio-inline {
		bottom: 15px;
	}

.cbRegistration #cbregProduct_3MO-PLAN_ID + #cbregProduct_6MO-PLAN_ID:not(.cbregPlanSelected) .cbRegNameDesc,
	.cbRegistration #cbregProduct_3MO-PLAN_ID + #cbregProduct_1YR-PLAN_ID:not(.cbregPlanSelected) .cbRegNameDesc,
	.cbRegistration #cbregProduct_6MO-PLAN_ID + #cbregProduct_1YR-PLAN_ID:not(.cbregPlanSelected) .cbRegNameDesc {
		background: transparent;
	}

.cbRegistration #cbregProduct_3MO-PLAN_ID + #cbregProduct_6MO-PLAN_ID:not(.cbregPlanSelected) .cbregName,
	.cbRegistration #cbregProduct_3MO-PLAN_ID + #cbregProduct_6MO-PLAN_ID:not(.cbregPlanSelected) .cbregDescription,
	.cbRegistration #cbregProduct_6MO-PLAN_ID + #cbregProduct_1YR-PLAN_ID:not(.cbregPlanSelected) .cbregName,
	.cbRegistration #cbregProduct_6MO-PLAN_ID + #cbregProduct_1YR-PLAN_ID:not(.cbregPlanSelected) .cbregDescription,
	.cbRegistration #cbregProduct_3MO-PLAN_ID.cbregPlanSelected + #cbregProduct_6MO-PLAN_ID + #cbregProduct_1YR-PLAN_ID .cbregName,
	.cbRegistration #cbregProduct_3MO-PLAN_ID.cbregPlanSelected + #cbregProduct_6MO-PLAN_ID + #cbregProduct_1YR-PLAN_ID .cbregDescription,
	.cbRegistration #cbregProduct_3MO-PLAN_ID.cbregPlanSelected + #cbregProduct_1YR-PLAN_ID .cbregName,
	.cbRegistration #cbregProduct_3MO-PLAN_ID.cbregPlanSelected + #cbregProduct_1YR-PLAN_ID .cbregDescription,
	.cbRegistration #cbregProduct_6MO-PLAN_ID.cbregPlanSelected + #cbregProduct_1YR-PLAN_ID .cbregName,
	.cbRegistration #cbregProduct_6MO-PLAN_ID.cbregPlanSelected + #cbregProduct_1YR-PLAN_ID .cbregDescription {
		visibility: hidden;
	}

.cbRegistration #cbregProduct_3MO-PLAN_ID + #cbregProduct_6MO-PLAN_ID:not(.cbregPlanSelected) .cbRegNameDesc,
	.cbRegistration #cbregProduct_3MO-PLAN_ID + #cbregProduct_1YR-PLAN_ID:not(.cbregPlanSelected) .cbRegNameDesc,
	.cbRegistration #cbregProduct_6MO-PLAN_ID + #cbregProduct_1YR-PLAN_ID:not(.cbregPlanSelected) .cbRegNameDesc,
	.cbRegistration #cbregProduct_3MO-PLAN_ID.cbregPlanSelected + #cbregProduct_6MO-PLAN_ID + #cbregProduct_1YR-PLAN_ID .cbRegNameDesc,
	.cbRegistration #cbregProduct_3MO-PLAN_ID.cbregPlanSelected + #cbregProduct_1YR-PLAN_ID .cbRegNameDesc,
	.cbRegistration #cbregProduct_6MO-PLAN_ID.cbregPlanSelected + #cbregProduct_1YR-PLAN_ID .cbRegNameDesc {
		border: 0;
	}

.cbRegistration #cbregProduct_3MO-PLAN_ID.cbregPlanSelected,
	.cbRegistration #cbregProduct_6MO-PLAN_ID.cbregPlanSelected,
	.cbRegistration #cbregProduct_1YR-PLAN_ID.cbregPlanSelected {
		z-index: 2;
	}
}

Replace 3MO-PLAN_ID, 6MO-PLAN_ID, and 1YR-PLAN_ID with your actual plan ids. You'll likely need to make changes to all of it as again it's designed specifically for our site. It's also for the rounded template and won't work with default template.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

6 years 1 month ago #303093 by jhurlbur
Replied by jhurlbur on topic best approach to a multi year subsription.
Thanks for your help. I have found where to add CSS for each plan. Can you point me to where the registration page css can be added ?

Thanks !

6 years 4 weeks ago #303112 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic best approach to a multi year subsription.
We add ours using our Joomla template. You can do the same if your Joomla template provides such functionality or add it to CBs CSS overrides usage in your CB template as shown below.

www.joomlapolis.com/blog/kyle/18711-template-css-overrides-made-easy

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.191 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn