CBSubs Mailer - Some duplicated email messages

6 years 1 week ago - 6 years 1 week ago #303166 by RobGG
We are using the CBSubs mailer to send out membership renewal reminders.
The emails are generated X days prior to subscription expiry. Fairly regularly (in about 20% of messages), the email is duplicated. The message id's are sequential. The trigger conditions are simple (See Snap attached).
What could cause these duplications, how can we best problem solve?
Regards,
Robert
Attachments:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

6 years 1 week ago #303174 by krileon
The mailer is sending the email to the same user twice or you have 2 mailers that should be sequential sending at the same time? If 2 mailers please provide both of their timing configuration.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

6 years 1 week ago - 6 years 4 days ago #303218 by RobGG
The one mailer is sending emails twice.

We have several Mailers prompting members to renew, 35 days, 20 days and 5 days. Each mailer has identical settings other than the "days prior", each mailer has a similar heading containing the "days prior" (e.g. ATAA: Overdue Subscription Notice - 20 days ). The diplications defnitelt occur within the same mailer. Similar duplications are occurring in the other mailers but again for only around 20% of the batch. We can find nothing unusual about the members who are getting duplicated emails.

Regards, Robert

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.237 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn