Automatic upload file to gallery

5 years 11 months ago #303349 by Andromeda57
Automatic upload file to gallery was created by Andromeda57
Hey guys,

we tried a little with automatic extension, but we did not find a way..

For example, a user register for an account type in cb subs, after first login (or something else...) there should be 2 files automatically uploaded into the profile of the user (for example cb gallery)...

How can we do this?

Thanks a lot.

regads

Tobias

Please Log in to join the conversation.

5 years 11 months ago #303355 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Automatic upload file to gallery
There's no functionality for handling automatic uploads. You'd have to place the files in the appropriate location and create database entries for them. CB Gallery stores its files in the following path.

/images/comprofiler/plug_cbgallery/USER_ID/MEDIA_TYPE

Example as follows.

/images/comprofiler/plug_cbgallery/93/photos

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.276 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn