About VAT and Italian Fiscal Code verification field

6 years 1 week ago #303739 by lucablue
Hi all,
is there any plug in to verify the VAT and Italian Personal Fiscal Code inserted by user is correct and not put it random?

(For Italian Personal Fiscal Code, normally, there are 3 letters for Surname, 3 for Name, the last 2 number of birth's year, a letter corrisponding the birth's month, and so on)

Anyone knows about someone has developed something like this?

Thank you

Please Log in to join the conversation.

6 years 1 week ago #303743 by krileon
Suppose you could have it a field on registration then use Code Validation provided by CB Code Field to implement your own custom PHP side validation to that field. Then map that field to CBSubs invoice field within CBSubs > Settings > Display > Invoices (or force map it using CB Auto Actions and probably field action).

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.732 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn