[SOLVED] About Registration email to administrator

6 years 1 week ago - 6 years 3 days ago #303757 by lucablue
Hi again,
I'm set the registration from website activated from CB component but only after an administrator has confirmed it.

When I try to register an user, the email to him (pending approvation email) is sent and arrive, even if go into spam, but nothing arrives to administrator (my email) even if I've set the correct email into field "Registration Email address" into CB configuration -> Registration TAB.

Any ideas?

Please Log in to join the conversation.

6 years 1 week ago #303780 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic About Registration email to administrator
The email sent to you is a moderator notification. Edit your user within CB > User Management and ensure your user is set to receive moderator notifications. Next within CB > Configuration > Moderation ensure moderator notifications are enabled and that the moderator view access level selected includes your users usergroup (do not set this to public, registered, etc.. it should be as strict as possible). You should receive notifications fine thereafter.

The parameter you configured in CB > Configuration > Registration is the From Address. That determines what email address the emails sent from CB will come from and not who it's being sent to.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

6 years 3 days ago #303912 by lucablue
I've solved!
I forgot to insert the [CONFIRM] param into pending email text for the user... so he cannot confirm his email address and for this reason no email was sent to moderator.

Thank you.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nant, krileon

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.260 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn