Translated messages not appear in CBSubs plug in

5 years 10 months ago #304972 by lucablue
Hi,
in this period of time I'm configuring CBSubs.
I've created my first subscription and I've done a test with my "basic" user to access in a "restricted" area of website.

When I try to go in this area the browser show me this message:
Access to this component not allowed without sottoscrizione

So I've checked if there was the correct translation of the string
CBSUBS_ACCESS_COMPONENT_NOT_ALLOWED_WITHOUT_SUBSCRIPTION
into the language.php of italian directory and there is the correct value but I not understand why is not shown the Italian message instead the english mixed to italian.

I won't change the language.php into english directory, so is there a solution?

Thank you

Please Log in to join the conversation.

5 years 10 months ago #304978 by krileon
That's the following language string.

'CBSUBS_ACCESS_COMPONENT_NOT_ALLOWED_WITHOUT_SUBSCRIPTION'	=>	'Access to this component not allowed without [SUBSCRIPTION_TEXT]'

Are you sure your language plugin is translating it correctly? Have you tried overriding it from your Italian language plugin to see if that works? Suppose it's possible it's being output too early meaning the users language hasn't loaded in Joomla yet, but that seams pretty unlikely.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

5 years 10 months ago #305023 by lucablue
Hi,
I've tried to insert the constant into language override of joomla too but nothing is changed.
I've seen that the language.php in italian subdirectory is present and has got the correct value but is not shown into page of front-end.
I don't know how solve this issue.

5 years 10 months ago #305025 by krileon
Joomla language overrides do not work in CB. You need to use CBs language overrides. Please see the below on how to use CB language overrides.

www.joomlapolis.com/blog/kyle/18701-language-overrides-have-arrived

Try adding a language override with a Key as follows.

CBSUBS_ACCESS_COMPONENT_NOT_ALLOWED_WITHOUT_SUBSCRIPTION

If that's not working be sure Joomlas language filter and language code plugins in Extensions > Plugins are ordered before cbpaidsubsbot to ensure Joomlas language can load before CBSubs.

Kyle (Krileon)
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

5 years 10 months ago #305041 by lucablue
Is this the correct order?
Attachments:

5 years 10 months ago #305045 by krileon
That's not the order I was referring to. Please read my above reply again carefully as you need to ensure the proper order of some Joomla plugins as Joomlas language filter or language code plugins maybe loading too late.

However I did notice in your screenshot you do not have an Italian CBSubs language plugin installed. The CB language plugin won't translate CBSubs. That's a separate language plugin. See our downloads page below for language plugins for both CB and CBSubs or you can install the appropriate CBSubs language plugin using Install from Web within CB > Plugin Management > Install New Plugin.

www.joomlapolis.com/downloads/languages

Kyle (Krileon)
--
--
--
--
The following user(s) said Thank You: lucablue

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.215 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn