[SOLVED] [#7179] Text substition into Payment form confirmation

5 years 10 months ago #305110 by lucablue
Replied by lucablue on topic Text substition into Payment form confirmation

krileon wrote: I've no idea what your issue is then. You're trying to use [PLAN_NAME] substitution somewhere it does not work. If it's in the basket item row then it's probably the "Payment item text" parameter under the Pricing tab of your plan. Try setting it back to its default value as follows.

[PREFIX_TEXT] [PLANS_TITLE]: [ITEM_NAME][VALIDITY_IF_NOT_AUTORECURRING] for [USERNAME]

It's exaclty this!
I've not touched nothing, and appear as you can see in my first post.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

5 years 10 months ago #305112 by krileon
Reset all the basket row parameters as follows.

CBSubs > Settings > Display > Baskets
Payment basket item text: [ITEMS_ALIASES] for [USERNAME]

CBSubs > Plans > YOUR_PLAN > Pricing
Payment item text: [PREFIX_TEXT] [PLANS_TITLE]: [ITEM_NAME][VALIDITY_IF_NOT_AUTORECURRING] for [USERNAME]
Payment processor item text (short): [PREFIX_TEXT] [ITEM_ALIAS][VALIDITY_IF_NOT_AUTORECURRING]

Next cancel the basket and retry to see if issue persists.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

5 years 10 months ago #305115 by lucablue
Ok, now it works, thank you
The following user(s) said Thank You: krileon

5 years 10 months ago #305117 by krileon
Do you recall which of those parameters had [PLAN_NAME] supplied to it?

Kyle (Krileon)
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

5 years 10 months ago #305119 by lucablue

krileon wrote: Do you recall which of those parameters had [PLAN_NAME] supplied to it?

In the pricing subtab as you can see from the image
Attachments:

5 years 10 months ago #305120 by krileon
Ok, thank you. [PLAN_NAME] should work there as it's listed below as an available substitution. Have added a note for that parameter to be checked in regards to the bug ticket attached to this topic.

Kyle (Krileon)
--
--
--
--
The following user(s) said Thank You: lucablue

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.282 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn