CBsubs onCPayAfterPaymentStatusUpdateEvent trigger

5 years 10 months ago #305396 by activha
Hello

Can you confirm that this trigger onCPayAfterPaymentStatusUpdateEvent also fires when recurring payment are made by STRIPE SEPA ?

And what are the fields updated ?

Thanks in advance
Jean

Please Log in to join the conversation.

5 years 10 months ago #305404 by krileon

Can you confirm that this trigger onCPayAfterPaymentStatusUpdateEvent also fires when recurring payment are made by STRIPE SEPA ?

Yes it should, it fires anytime a payment is received.

And what are the fields updated ?

Not sure what you're asking. You mean the trigger variables? They are as follows.

/**
 * Event handler for onCPayAfterPaymentStatusUpdateEvent, called each time an update occurs to the payment status of the payment basket
 * Paypal status mappings:
 * CB Unified status				Paypal status
 * Completed				<--		Completed
 * Processed				<--		Processed, Canceled_Reversal
 * Denied					<--		Denied, Expired, Failed, Voided
 * Refunded					<--		Reversed, Refunded, Partially-Refunded
 * Pending					<--		Pending, In-Progress
 * RegistrationCancelled	<--		A new cb registration got cancelled by user (e.g. paypal cancel payment button)
 * @param  UserTable           $user                   User paying the payment basket
 * @param  cbpaidPaymentBasket $paymentBasket          Payment basket
 * @param  cbpaidSomething[]   $subscriptions          Subscriptions in the basket
 * @param  string              $unifiedStatus          New Unified status (see above)
 * @param  string              $previousUnifiedStatus  Previous Unified status (see above)
 * @param  string              $eventType              type of event (paypal type): 'web_accept', 'subscr_payment', 'subscr_signup', 'subscr_modify', 'subscr_eot', 'subscr_cancel', 'subscr_failed'
 * @return void
 */
public function onCPayAfterPaymentStatusUpdateEvent( &$user, &$paymentBasket, &$subscriptions, $unifiedStatus, $previousUnifiedStatus, $eventType )

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.
The following user(s) said Thank You: activha

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.498 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn