Stripe change of SEPA bank account

5 years 9 months ago #305699 by activha
Stripe change of SEPA bank account was created by activha
Hello

We have a question regarding STRIPE SEPA use

Some customers send emails in order to change their bank account IBAN number. I have not seen an area to change the SEPA mandate and the IBAN in STRIPE dashboard.

Is it something that we can take care directly from CBSubs backend ? if yes where is it ? if no that would be a much required addition

Regards
Jean

Please Log in to join the conversation.

5 years 9 months ago #305702 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Stripe change of SEPA bank account
The mandate displayed under the payment button that users have to accept is a language string. You can change it using the below language key.

STRIPE_SEPA_NOTICE

The display after payment that links to Stripe mandate can be changed using the below language key.

STRIPE_SEPA_MANDATE

If you mean change the mandate at Stripe it self then no that's not done from CBSubs and as far as I'm aware is based entirely off the data in your Stripe account.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

5 years 9 months ago #305709 by activha
Replied by activha on topic Stripe change of SEPA bank account
No what I mean is that customers need to change sometimes their bank account number from which the SEPA is taken of

Does CBsubs send the bank account number at each renewal ? Is it in the basket? Where can we update it for recurring payments?

5 years 9 months ago #305717 by krileon

Does CBsubs send the bank account number at each renewal ?

If they're manual renewals, yes.

Where can we update it for recurring payments?

You'd need to communicate that to them. CBSubs doesn't have access to that information beyond at time of purchase. As long as you set "SEPA Notification Method" to "Email" within your Stripe gateway you should be fine as it sends them the mandate 14 days before a payment is charged. The email is handled by Stripe directly.

Kyle (Krileon)
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

5 years 9 months ago #305719 by activha
Replied by activha on topic Stripe change of SEPA bank account
This is fine for one shot payment, but II was speaking of recurring payments only.

We just got two customers who have a monthly recurring plan, paid by SEPA. They just sent us their new bank account number asking our staff to change the bank account for the next recurring payments.

So my question is : how do we deal with this procedure ?

Does CBsubs store it somewhere ? can we manually change the DB to integrate the new bank account ?

This is something happening quite a few times a year with our business clients

5 years 9 months ago #305725 by krileon
CBSubs does not store bank account details. Stripe does and you would update them at Stripe. Contact Stripe if you're unsure how.

Kyle (Krileon)
--
--
--
--

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.407 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn