Invoicing

5 years 9 months ago #305788 by activha
Invoicing was created by activha
Hello

Following this topic , we have been obliged to pay for a development with our accounting company to integrate CBsubs baskets/payments with their invoicing system.

So we have now two codes auto actions linking to their API system based on the trigger OnCPayAfterPaymentStatusUpdateEvent

1) For recurring gateways
Trigger : OnCPayAfterPaymentStatusUpdateEvent
Conditions :
[var2_payment_status] = Completed
[var2_gateway_account] is REGEX /1|2|5|6|12/ (automatic and recurring gateways)

2) For manual and offline gateways
Trigger : OnCPayAfterPaymentStatusUpdateEvent
Conditions :
[var2_payment_status] = Pending
[var2_gateway_account] is REGEX /6|7|8|9/ (offline gateways)

We retrieve the variables from the basket and add the date of payment to the invoice number for the recurring ones.

This system seems to work fine but we would need to go back to the 1st of June in order to also issue pdf invoices since the beginning of this month

Of course we cannot use the trigger for past events OnCPayAfterPaymentStatusUpdateEvent, so do you have an idea of a trigger and time conditions that we could use once in order to manually issue all the invoices from the 1st of june from the backend ?

That would be great to avoid to have to manually redo all this month invoices for our customer

If you are interested this is a very nice accounting and scanning software ipaidthat.io

Thanks
Jean

Please Log in to join the conversation.

5 years 9 months ago #305796 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Invoicing
There's no means of firing that event for past baskets that are no longer used or for past payments of a basket. You'll probably have to input the past baskets manually.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.171 seconds