Is there a link/plug in to show the all user's wall ?

5 years 9 months ago #306118 by lucablue
Hi,
I found very interesting the user wall page into user profile, but is there the possibility to show in a page the wall (activity) of all users?
I mean, like facebook home.

Thank you

Please Log in to join the conversation.

5 years 9 months ago #306119 by krileon
Facebook Home is no different than viewing the Activity tab of your own profile. It shows your activity, your connections activity, and the activity of anything you're following or a member of like GJ groups. Facebook does not have the functionality to show the activity of all profiles. CB Activity however does using its Recent Activity page. You can link to Recent Activity by creating a Joomla menu item with menutype Community Builder > Plugin then select CB Activity for Plugin. It should already be defaulted to Recent Activity as the Action otherwise select it.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

5 years 9 months ago #306294 by lucablue
So the normal Activity feed of my profile page already show all activities of my friends, groups and so on?
Perfect, I just need to know this! :)

5 years 9 months ago #306300 by krileon

So the normal Activity feed of my profile page already show all activities of my friends, groups and so on?

Yup :)

Kyle (Krileon)
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

5 years 9 months ago - 5 years 9 months ago #306304 by lucablue
Another question, maybe resolvble with autoactions:

When an user go to the website address, he can see the index page, which actually contains only the top horizontal menu, the login/registration module and other 2 modules.

When the user log in into the website (or do registration), he is automatically send to his profile page. From template or any menu voice is not possible to go back to index page, as is intended, but if the user write again the main web address of the site.

The question is: how can I send automatically any user to his/her profile page if he/she is logged and write the website address into address bar of the browser?

In theory the index page of the website should be visible only to visitors not registered and go directly to the website address.

5 years 9 months ago #306307 by krileon
I recommend configuring the modules displayed on your home page to use Joomlas Guest ACL so they're only visible to users not logged in. Then set modules on the home page with Registered ACL so they only show to logged in users. Should basically give you 2 different home pages based off being logged in order. Beyond that you'll need to look into Joomla template menu assignment to have a different template layout entirely for Joomla based off where they are. None of this is has anything to do with CB though.

Kyle (Krileon)
--
--
--
--

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.242 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn