activity module not showing post button

5 years 9 months ago #306131 by michaelgreen252
activity module not showing post button was created by michaelgreen252
hello, im on the latest installation of joomla along withi the very latest version of cb and all the latest plugins...and modules...and no other modules or plugins on the page but for some reason activity module will not show post button.....i can enter text but no post button, no activity buttoins like location or mood or anything....the pluging on the profile page has all options showing but the module shows no option other that text input...any idea whats wrong?

Please Log in to join the conversation.

5 years 9 months ago #306145 by michaelgreen252
Replied by michaelgreen252 on topic activity module not showing post button
Turned off jquery and now working proplerly....i guess advise if this was a bad idea for some reason..thanks

5 years 9 months ago #306156 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic activity module not showing post button
If your Joomla install is already loading jQuery on every page on frontend then you should be fine to safely disable CBs jQuery. I've yet to track down what exactly is causing this issue beyond it seams to happen when Joomlas mootools are loaded when CBs jQuery is loaded and causes the global $ variable to break.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.172 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn