CB Groupjive Design

5 years 9 months ago #306378 by Andromeda57
CB Groupjive Design was created by Andromeda57
Hello guys,

my design of groupjive looks broken or is it normal?

The tabs are just down under, please just see the picture.. How can i change this?

Thanks.
Attachments:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

5 years 9 months ago #306384 by Andromeda57
Replied by Andromeda57 on topic CB Groupjive Design
Ok, we updated to latest groupjive version. Now the design looks correct.

But i have a question the backend of the cb plugins... In the last versions we could see if the versions of the plugins are up to date. And we could click on the version no. to download the latest plugin.

But in latest cb this option is gone?

5 years 9 months ago #306387 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic CB Groupjive Design

But i have a question the backend of the cb plugins... In the last versions we could see if the versions of the plugins are up to date. And we could click on the version no. to download the latest plugin.

But in latest cb this option is gone?

Looks like that maybe bugged. Have added a bug ticket to investigate and fix.

forge.joomlapolis.com/issues/7235

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

5 years 9 months ago #306391 by Andromeda57
Replied by Andromeda57 on topic CB Groupjive Design
Hi, ok thanks.

What does "Fixed in MR !1361" mean?

5 years 9 months ago #306392 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic CB Groupjive Design
A fix was proposed in a merge request, which gets peer reviewed and if approved is merged then a release is made. However we found out it was just an issue with our CDN, which is now fixed and should work fine.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.255 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn