[SOLVED] Help CB Code

5 years 9 months ago - 5 years 9 months ago #306389 by druskus
[SOLVED] Help CB Code was created by druskus
Hi, I created several forms using and integrated CBSubs and I'm also using the CB CODE plugin.
I inserted the code radio buttons, I would need, when a specific item is selected, but only one and not all of the radio buttons open an alert window where to give me an information to which the user can decide whether to change the form or continue with the present code that I have to insert?

www.communitybuilders.it Supporto Italiano per Community Builder

Please Log in to join the conversation.

5 years 9 months ago #306394 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Help CB Code
You want the radio field to show other fields when an option is selected? You'll need CB Conditional for that. Sorry, don't understand what you're specifically asking.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.
The following user(s) said Thank You: druskus

5 years 9 months ago - 5 years 9 months ago #306400 by druskus
Replied by druskus on topic Help CB Code
Hi thank you for reply please see my drawing

Attachments:

5 years 9 months ago #306402 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Help CB Code
It still sounds like you're trying to display more fields or tabs based off the value of another field which you'd still need CB Conditional to do. CB Code Field just outputs the results of your custom PHP and nothing more. Code Radio fields specifically are just a radio field with the options available being from your custom PHP and again does nothing more.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.
The following user(s) said Thank You: druskus

5 years 9 months ago #306403 by druskus
Replied by druskus on topic Help CB Code
ok I'm going to study cb conditional thank you kyle, could you give me some advice on how can I select that radio field with cb conditional?

5 years 9 months ago - 5 years 9 months ago #306404 by druskus
Replied by druskus on topic [SOLVED] NO Help CB Code But CB Conditional
Thank you very mutch Kyle i see this Nant tutorial for solved my problem

The following user(s) said Thank You: krileon

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.243 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn