Submit application form upon subscription

5 years 8 months ago - 5 years 8 months ago #306585 by pastoweb
Hi, I'd like registered users to fill a specific application form upon subscription upgrade, so that administrators can evaluate the request befor approval
The form might be created with a non CB plugin, in example I'm using breezing forms
Is it possible?

Or, as an alterntative, would it be possible to implement something similar when a user ask to join a group in groupJive?

Please Log in to join the conversation.

5 years 8 months ago #306589 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Submit application form upon subscription
No, there's no functionality for that in CBSubs. Best I can suggest is configure your plans to only display if directly accessed by URL (see Workflows tab) when used for registration/upgrade. Next create your own plan display (e.g. a Joomla article) that first links them to your custom form (e.g. using RSForms), which once submitted takes them to the CBSubs plans page (or I guess you can provide that link after reviewing their form).

There's no functionality for that in GJ either and would likely need to do the same thing or try to intercept their join request using CB Auto Actions and a redirect action on the gj_onBeforeJoinGroup trigger. You could store in a field whether they're allowed to join or not and condition against that in your auto action to determine if they need to be redirected to your custom form or not.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.229 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn