[SOLVED] Profile error: 0 Cannot use object of type stdClass as array

5 years 7 months ago - 5 years 7 months ago #307113 by Tegger
Hello,

after installing the latest CB Activity, we get an error on frontend CB Profile page: 0 Cannot use object of type stdClass as array
Only this error message is shown from profile, nothing else.
If we unpublish CB Activty profile page loads properly.

What could be the problem?
Thanks,
Tegger

Please Log in to join the conversation.

5 years 7 months ago #307128 by krileon
Please ensure everything installed is completely up to date. You can do this quickly from within CB > Plugin Management > Install New Plugin > Install from Web then selecting the Updates category. Once done navigate to CB > Tools and run User Synchronization. Be sure to only create users from CB > User Management if doing so from backend or through CBs registration page if doing so from frontend.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

5 years 7 months ago #307138 by Tegger
Hi Kyle,
- I updated to the latest CB, CB-Activity
- in CB Tools make user sync, and check all other database checkings - everything is green
But the issue remained: no profile page rendered only this error message. If I unpublished CB Activity - profile page come back properly.
Any ideas?
Thanks,
Tegger

5 years 7 months ago - 5 years 7 months ago #307141 by krileon
My guess is you may have an invalid activity entry from something. If this was previously working fine see what activity was recently logged and try unpublishing it. As a quick test you can change the Asset for the Activity tab in CB > Tab Management to something like "TESTING" then see if issue persists. If issue goes away it's for sure caused by a profile activity entry.

Aside from that ensure both debug mode and maximum error reporting are enabled in Joomla global configuration then retry to see if it provides more details about the error. As is no location was provided with the error so I've no clue where in the code it's happening for you. If the location still isn't output try checking server error log at time of error to see if more details can be found there.

Kyle (Krileon)
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

5 years 7 months ago #307144 by Tegger
Hello Kyle,

thanks! Asset modification didn't change the issue.
But debug mode show this message on the profile page - see the attached picture.
From this could you find the problem?
Thanks,
Tegger
Attachments:

5 years 7 months ago #307163 by krileon
Please PM backend super administrator login credentials and will take a look. I don't see any issues in the code it self.

Kyle (Krileon)
--
--
--
--

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.266 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn