Promotion - Extra Month To Membership

5 years 7 months ago #307261 by bins
I want to run a promotion where we can reward members with a complimentary one month (or more/repeated bonuses) extension to their paid membership.

A simple way to do this would be to go to their subscription and manually extend it, but there is no log/record of the reason and it is a bit long winded for my colleagues.

I have been trying to work out something on the Promotions area, but can't seem to utilise this.

Any suggestions on how an admin can apply a promotional membership extension?

Please Log in to join the conversation.

5 years 7 months ago #307268 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Promotion - Extra Month To Membership
If the plan is already month by month you could create a promotion to give them a free renewal, but aside from that there isn't really any features in place to give people time like that. You can also give them a free renewal within CB > User Management by editing them and checking the renew checkbox under the Subscriptions tab.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

5 years 7 months ago #307271 by bins
Replied by bins on topic Promotion - Extra Month To Membership
They are annual memberships I want to extend by one month....

5 years 7 months ago #307272 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Promotion - Extra Month To Membership
There's no functionality for that. You'd have to directly modify their subscription and move their expiration date, which will not work correctly if you're using auto recurring payments.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.208 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn