[SOLVED] - Rejection Comment During CB Workflow

5 years 6 months ago - 5 years 6 months ago #307483 by edmundcheong
I have rejected the user, however the rejection email wasn't generated.

I created an autoaction e-mail, however i'm not be able to substitute the rejection comment. I've use the following : Your sign up at My Site Name has been rejected for the following reason: [reason].

Reason is being showed as [reason]. How do I get this up?

Please Log in to join the conversation.

5 years 6 months ago #307485 by edmundcheong
Replied by edmundcheong on topic [SOLVED] - Rejection Comment During CB Workflow
Rejection e-mail was clashing with autoaction.

5 years 6 months ago #307491 by krileon
[reason] doesn't exist as [reason] in CB Auto Actions. It'd be whatever the variable is that has $reason for the trigger you're acting on, which onBeforeUserApproval and onAfterUserApproval don't include. It's available in the POST data, but the variable name includes the user id. The below might work, but I'm not sure.

[post_comment[var1_id]]

Rejecting a user however already sends an email so you shouldn't need a auto action for this.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.177 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn