Is there a possibility in the field of text insert html?

5 years 6 months ago - 5 years 6 months ago #307911 by AlecsRU
Is there a possibility in the field of text insert html?

I need to write a unique internal link to each user's profile. It is inconvenient to use the web field - it opens in a new window, I upload a large array using the Import user CB Excel component, and it does not record the link together with the hypertext, only one link.

I have to substitute a link of this kind in a field without hypertext site.ru/index.php/diplom-fgos-spo|*|Diplome
But with such a link in the admin panel does not even save the data.

How can I implement a reference record in a field?

Please Log in to join the conversation.

5 years 6 months ago #307919 by krileon
You can display HTML on users profiles using Custom HTML fields, but it's not unique per user. Custom HTML fields do however support substitutions as shown below if they're needed to make your URL unique (e.g. like substitute in user id or username).

www.joomlapolis.com/documentation/279-community-builder/tutorials/18353-using-substitutions-throughout-cb

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nant

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.184 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn