[SOLVED] Profile links going to error page

4 years 7 months ago #314034 by bdstv
Replied by bdstv on topic Profile links going to error page
Ok will try and report back

Please Log in to join the conversation.

4 years 7 months ago - 4 years 7 months ago #314041 by bdstv
Changed setting but no change.

The old install we are no longer using seems to work fine for use profiles but the version is different

Old SIte: 2.4.2+build.2019.07.15.12.42.22.1d58c67d3

Current New site: 2.4.2+build.2019.08.26.19.00.58.18087aaa5
Attachments:

4 years 7 months ago #314049 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Profile links going to error page
Did you save the plugins settings after changing to Internal? It's not possible for it to try and load UddeIM API if set to Internal. If it was already set to Internal then save the plugins settings to force the change to be stored in the database.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

4 years 7 months ago - 4 years 7 months ago #314055 by bdstv
Yes I did that... The only difference I see is the versions. not sure, but it seems having profile is most important. I also tried to click the migrate UddeIM and got an error image attached
Attachments:

4 years 7 months ago #314062 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Profile links going to error page
You have a partial UddeIM install for whatever reason. The files exist, but the database doesn't. Your profile should no longer be throwing any errors once set to Internal unless you've the UddeIM PMS plugin also installed which would error. Try installing UddeIM Joomla component then uninstalling it so its files get cleaned up. If issue persists please PM backend super administrator login credentials and will take a look.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

4 years 7 months ago - 4 years 7 months ago #314111 by bdstv
Hi No luck... I PM's login info

Please let me know Thank you

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.280 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn