GroupJive Events custom fields

1 month 2 weeks ago - 1 month 2 weeks ago #316627 by activha
Wonderful :-)

Can you tell me how to substitute the group with params when we have {"dropdown","10"} ??

The following does not seem to work
[cb:if [group]="{"dropdown","10"}" ]Catégorie Professionnels[/cb:if]
[cb:if [group]="{"dropdown","20"}" ]Catégorie Particuliers[/cb:if]
[cb:if [group]="{"dropdown","30"}" ]Catégorie Tout public[/cb:if]

It would be nice to be able to write for instance :
[cb:if [group_dropdown]="10" ]Catégorie Professionnels[/cb:if]
[cb:if [group_dropdown]="20" ]Catégorie Particuliers[/cb:if]
[cb:if [group_dropdown]="30" ]Catégorie Tout public[/cb:if]
1 month 2 weeks ago #316629 by krileon
You won't be able to at this time as it doesn't have parsing of params columns right now. That's a separate feature I have to implement as that will take significant amount of work and can not interrupt my current development timelines for that. You should be able to use a REGEXP operator in your IF substitution to do inline matching for the time being.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Templates - CBSubs - Hosting - Forge - Incubator - GroupJive
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM EST to 4:00 PM EST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.
1 month 2 weeks ago - 1 month 2 weeks ago #316630 by activha
Well also tried a simple
[cb:if [group] =~ "/10/" ]Catégorie Professionnels[/cb:if]
and
[cb:if [group] =~ /10/ ]Catégorie Professionnels[/cb:if]
or even
[cb:if [group] =~ "/^10/$" ]Catégorie Professionnels[/cb:if]
but neither seems to work
1 month 2 weeks ago #316637 by krileon
There's no spaces before and after the REGEXP operator. You're also doing an inline substitution which isn't supported. Try the below for example.

[cb:if group=~"/10/" ]Catégorie Professionnels[/cb:if]

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Templates - CBSubs - Hosting - Forge - Incubator - GroupJive
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM EST to 4:00 PM EST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.
1 month 2 weeks ago #316640 by activha
Oupss sorry for the spaces, working great !
thanks
The following user(s) said Thank You: krileon
1 week 5 days ago #317201 by activha
Hello

It seems that with CB latest build Version: 2.4.4+build.2020.03.17.21.05.15.8869dd899 this failed to work, was perfectly fine before.
'GROUP_CAT_TARGET' => '[cb:if group=~"/10/" ]Campagne active: Professionnels et entreprises[/cb:if][cb:if group=~"/20/" ]Campagne active: Cible Particuliers[/cb:if][cb:if group=~"/30/" ]Campagne active: cible tout public[/cb:if][cb:if group=~"/50/" ]Campagnes souhaitées par les activateurs[/cb:if]'

Any changes ?
Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.574 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn