GroupJive Events custom fields

4 years 2 months ago - 4 years 2 months ago #316627 by activha
Replied by activha on topic GroupJive Events custom fields
Wonderful :-)

Can you tell me how to substitute the group with params when we have {"dropdown","10"} ??

The following does not seem to work
[cb:if [group]="{"dropdown","10"}" ]Catégorie Professionnels[/cb:if]
[cb:if [group]="{"dropdown","20"}" ]Catégorie Particuliers[/cb:if]
[cb:if [group]="{"dropdown","30"}" ]Catégorie Tout public[/cb:if]

It would be nice to be able to write for instance :
[cb:if [group_dropdown]="10" ]Catégorie Professionnels[/cb:if]
[cb:if [group_dropdown]="20" ]Catégorie Particuliers[/cb:if]
[cb:if [group_dropdown]="30" ]Catégorie Tout public[/cb:if]

Please Log in to join the conversation.

4 years 2 months ago #316629 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic GroupJive Events custom fields
You won't be able to at this time as it doesn't have parsing of params columns right now. That's a separate feature I have to implement as that will take significant amount of work and can not interrupt my current development timelines for that. You should be able to use a REGEXP operator in your IF substitution to do inline matching for the time being.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

4 years 2 months ago - 4 years 2 months ago #316630 by activha
Well also tried a simple
[cb:if [group] =~ "/10/" ]Catégorie Professionnels[/cb:if]
and
[cb:if [group] =~ /10/ ]Catégorie Professionnels[/cb:if]
or even
[cb:if [group] =~ "/^10/$" ]Catégorie Professionnels[/cb:if]
but neither seems to work

4 years 2 months ago #316637 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic GroupJive Events custom fields
There's no spaces before and after the REGEXP operator. You're also doing an inline substitution which isn't supported. Try the below for example.

[cb:if group=~"/10/" ]Catégorie Professionnels[/cb:if]

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

4 years 2 months ago #316640 by activha
Oupss sorry for the spaces, working great !
thanks
The following user(s) said Thank You: krileon

4 years 1 month ago #317201 by activha
Hello

It seems that with CB latest build Version: 2.4.4+build.2020.03.17.21.05.15.8869dd899 this failed to work, was perfectly fine before.
'GROUP_CAT_TARGET' => '[cb:if group=~"/10/" ]Campagne active: Professionnels et entreprises[/cb:if][cb:if group=~"/20/" ]Campagne active: Cible Particuliers[/cb:if][cb:if group=~"/30/" ]Campagne active: cible tout public[/cb:if][cb:if group=~"/50/" ]Campagnes souhaitées par les activateurs[/cb:if]'

Any changes ?

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.353 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn