Update CB Baskets data for recurring payments

4 years 3 days ago #317333 by activha
Hello
Could you provide a way to update CB Baskets names, addresses and other data for recurring baskets ?
For instance we have recurring customers who change their addresses or name for the people in charge of the subscription and they ask us to change data on their invoice.
For now the only solution is to directly change the DB values in the table #__cbsubs_payment_baskets, what would be great would be a solution to change the data from the backend or from the frontend by the client with an ability to do it also for moderators

Is this possible ?
Thanks

Please Log in to join the conversation.

4 years 2 days ago #317339 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Update CB Baskets data for recurring payments
We'll eventually have an edit view for baskets, but I've no idea when.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

4 years 2 days ago #317345 by activha
Replied by activha on topic Update CB Baskets data for recurring payments
Well at least address, details and name edition is very much needed... even if I understand that changing other things may be hazardous

4 years 2 days ago #317349 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Update CB Baskets data for recurring payments
Even if edited it'll have no impact on the information they payment gateway already has. Editing that would just change the invoice information on profile, which doesn't really make much sense to change past invoices which were invoiced to a previous company and should remain as such for accuracy. New invoices of course should have the new address information, but they should be able to edit that in the basket. Recurring subscriptions would be the questionable part since as you're aware we do not generate new invoices per recurring payment. At any rate we plan to allow editing as much as possible without risking harm to the basket.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.203 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn