Google Analytics - correct setup?

4 years 2 weeks ago #317417 by zahmundzornig
Google Analytics - correct setup? was created by zahmundzornig
We like to track the sales with Google Analytics. CBSubs GoogleAnalytics is installed. The Google tracking code (UA-...) is integrated in General settings CB Subs. When we check the plan, we get the following screen:

Under "Analytics tracking on payment:" is nothing to see. I think here has to be a link for Google Analytics (?). What did we miss to finalise the connection between Analytics and Community Builder?

www.zahmundzornig.de thanx joomlapolis for the great work and support!
Build with CB: www.jaii.de
Attachments:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

4 years 2 weeks ago #317421 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Google Analytics - correct setup?
The only configuration available for it is within CBSubs > Settings > Integrations > GoogleAnalytics. There's nothing further to configure after that. We send details to Google Analytics based off the plan and purchase information using _addTrans and _addItem API calls.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

4 years 2 weeks ago #317435 by zahmundzornig
Replied by zahmundzornig on topic Google Analytics - correct setup?
Thank you for your feedback. Is there a tutorial where we can find the datas in Analytics? Or how we setup Google Analytics to view this datas?

4 years 2 weeks ago #317449 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Google Analytics - correct setup?
We do not provide a tutorial on how to use Google Analytics. Google should provide ample information on this itself. Once you've supplied the tracking code in CBSubs > Settings > Integrations > GoogleAnalytics you should see eCommerce data logged in Google Analytics on next purchase.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

4 years 2 weeks ago #317479 by zahmundzornig
Replied by zahmundzornig on topic Google Analytics - correct setup?
Thank you. Your comment regards eCommerce data helps. Would be great if you can give this information somewhere in the CB Google Analytics plugin.

"CBSubs Google Analytics integration plugin: Provides paid access integration between CBSubs plugin and Google Analytics to track sales in relation with page visits. Check the Google Analytics eCommerce data stream after first purchase."

The following user(s) said Thank You: mikerotec

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.221 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn