Install from Web errors

1 week 6 days ago - 1 week 6 days ago #319318 by boyjahq
Install from Web errors was created by boyjahq
Since the introduction of the Site Key system, when I try to install from web I am unable to update anything.

If I install the key from my account then Install from Web is blank, even if I click the Refresh Now button.

If I remove the Site Key, I am shown the proper contents for Install from Web, including my updates, but when I try to update I keep getting the following error:

Error
Download Update All - Upload Failed
Unrecoverable error "PCLZIP_ERR_BAD_FORMAT (-10)"
Failed to save Install CB Plugin because: Installation error

I have manually installed Community Builder 2.4.5+build.2020.06.22.16.54.19.26f02ee7b, cleared all caches, signed out of Joomla, quit my browsers (I have tried using Safari, Firefox and Chrome) and done everything I can think of to remedy the problem, but it persists.
Attachments:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

1 week 5 days ago #319324 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Install from Web errors
Please PM backend super administrator login credentials and will take a look. That error happens when attempting to download something, but access was denied.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

1 day 18 hours ago #319476 by boyjahq
Replied by boyjahq on topic Install from Web errors
I sent by PM login info

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.430 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn