CBSubs access denied and proposal of other plans

3 years 9 months ago #319321 by activha
Hello
Is it possible to modify the page
pluginclass/cbpaidsubscriptions?do=accessdenied&accesstype=menus&accessvalue=1628&accessurl=xxxx

so that we can add some modules and call to actions on it ?

Do we have to add a special menu item ?

thanks

Please Log in to join the conversation.

3 years 9 months ago #319326 by krileon
There's no menu endpoint for the access denied page so you won't be able to add modules to it specifically. You might be able to create a Joomla menu item to the CB Paid Subscriptions plugin and see if it uses that for its Itemid to allow module assignment. It's possible to override the redirect with the "Expiration and restricted access redirects" parameters in CBSubs > Settings > Display > Expiration, but be sure to test carefully as it may cause issues trying to resubscribe/renew depending on what is being blocked.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

3 years 9 months ago #319328 by activha
That's just from a marketing point of view to change the denied page to a landing page with calls to action.
Maybe that could be a useful feature to add ?

3 years 9 months ago #319331 by krileon
There's already functionality for that. Please see my above reply. You can override the access denied redirect to send them wherever you like.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.195 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn