Joomla 4 internal build

3 years 6 months ago #320919 by activha
Joomla 4 internal build was created by activha
Hello guys

Seems like you wrote that you already had an internal build running on joomla 4

When would you have a beta available for tests on our websites ?

Thanks

Please Log in to join the conversation.

3 years 6 months ago #320929 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Joomla 4 internal build
We won't be making releases for Alpha/Beta releases of Joomla. We'll be making CB and all our plugins internally compatible and release likely when Joomla 4 goes into an RC state.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

3 years 6 months ago #320930 by activha
Replied by activha on topic Joomla 4 internal build
Got it, according to you when will joomla 4 reaches RC state ?
This year or next ?

3 years 6 months ago #320933 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Joomla 4 internal build
Given we've 2 months left of this year I'm not sure. I'm not a part of the Joomla team nor am I aware of their internal development cycles so this is just a guess, but probably not this year. Just depends on how many Beta releases are necessary. Once RC is available we'll be working on and preparing our release.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.331 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn