[SOLVED] Change billing address in CB Paid Subscription

2 years 7 months ago - 2 years 1 month ago #326340 by activha
Hello
I know that it's possible to change the billing address for recurring invoices when the basket is displayed.
However, we have lots of customers who send their new addresses during there subscription period (usually one year) and ask us to implement it.
Is it possible to have a backend function for this ?
Thanks
Jean

Please Log in to join the conversation.

2 years 7 months ago #326349 by krileon
At this time there is not an option for that. Best I can suggest is using CB Auto Actions and its Field action to map normal fields into CBSubs invoice address fields, which are actually hidden CB fields.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

2 years 7 months ago #326350 by activha
and how would this look like ? can you tell me which trigger and how are labelled hidden fields ?

2 years 7 months ago - 2 years 7 months ago #326355 by krileon
Something like the below would work.

Global
Triggers: onAfterUserRegistration, onAfterNewUser, onAfterUserUpdate, onAfterUpdateUser
Type: Field
User: Automatic
Access: Everybody
Action
Field: cb_subs_inv_first_name
Operator: Set
Value: [firstname]
Field: cb_subs_inv_last_name
Value: [lastname]
Field: cb_subs_inv_address_street
Value: [cb_address]

Basically keep adding field value changes for the cb_subs_inv fields then set them to whatever CB field value you want. This will allow registration and profile update to change those field values instead of being exclusively done in basket.

Kyle (Krileon)
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.
The following user(s) said Thank You: activha

2 years 1 month ago #328561 by activha
It seems like this auto action is no longer working.

Do I need to add something in the User fields for each adjustment now in the backend like [user_id]?

I mean when we update users invoicing information in the backend

2 years 1 month ago #328567 by krileon
Can you be more specific about how it no longer works? Does it working during registration, but not during profile edit? Does it work for frontend profile edit, but not backend profile edit? Does it just not work in all cases?

Kyle (Krileon)
--
--
--
--

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.224 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn