CBSubs payments

2 years 7 months ago #326456 by bizguy
CBSubs payments was created by bizguy
I have a strange issue. I have installed CBSub, configured various plans, with a Gateway through Moneris.

As of July 15, there have been no payments captured by the CBSubs system. Payments are being made through Moneris. Moneris is processing the payments and capturing the basket ID. CBSubs is updating the membership info, and the CBSubs - subscriptions are being created, but the Payment Basket field is blank. The last Payment Basket recorded is 165, but a Moneris report shows the Basket ID in their Order ID up to 190 as of Sept. 02.

I know this may be limited info to troubleshoot this, so let me know what else I can provide.

Ed

Please Log in to join the conversation.

2 years 7 months ago #326457 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic CBSubs payments

As of July 15, there have been no payments captured by the CBSubs system

Moneris is processing the payments and capturing the basket ID. CBSubs is updating the membership info, and the CBSubs - subscriptions are being created, but the Payment Basket field is blank

Those two statements contradict one another. Is CBSubs handling payments and activating subscriptions fine or not?

but the Payment Basket field is blank

Where? CBSubs > Payments?

Has anything on your site changed recently? The only change to that gateway in the past 4 months has been a language API function change. The other change was 10 months ago to help with country and state mapping to moneris fields. Are there any errors in CBSubs > History Log or any IPNs from moneris in CBSubs > Notifications?

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

2 years 7 months ago #326469 by bizguy
Replied by bizguy on topic CBSubs payments
Yes, CBSubs is handling payments and activating subscriptions.
It is just not reporting the payments internally I guess is the issue?

Yes, there are many History and Notification entries, but not sure which ones would point me to the issue.

I sent you a PM.

Thanks.

2 years 7 months ago #326470 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic CBSubs payments
Have reviewed your install. CBSubs isn't recording payments because all your recent IPNs are throwing SIGNERROR. This means the IPN signature failed and was rejected. After July 15th is when the SIGNERROR issue started. Can you recall what was changed around that time?

This could be caused by the signature mismatching or the API call to verify the transaction is failing. To ensure it's not the API call failing please be absolutely sure the following parameters in your payment gateway are correct.

Moneris eSELECTplus PS Store ID
Moneris eSELECTplus HPP Key

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

2 years 7 months ago #326472 by bizguy
Thanks. I'm investigating and will update you here.

2 years 4 months ago #327235 by bizguy
It seems that the issue may be, that CBSubs is looking for the POST containing XML which is available in the

Hosted Paypage Configuration > Response Method - Post-transaction details Sent to your server as a POST containing XML

but in the

Security Features > Transaction Verification - the only choice is: Sent to your server as a POST

The transactions are processed on Moneris however, they throw a

String could not be parsed as XML
error on the website.

Thanks,
Ed

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.335 seconds