Reactivation Fee after Renewal time has past

2 years 6 months ago #326758 by cagoffice
Hi,
We currently are giving our members a grace period of a month but wanted to have the ability to charge anyone outside that grace period a $50 reactivation fee. This would be automatically added to the invoice if a member has let their renewal option pass.

Any help on how to achieve this would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks so much,

Please Log in to join the conversation.

2 years 6 months ago - 2 years 6 months ago #326779 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Reactivation Fee after Renewal time has past
Best way to do that is probably using CBSubs Promotions and a negative promotion, which will increase the price instead of decrease. Example as follows.

Basic
Promotion Type: Applies to all purchases
The promotion is: A: A fixed amount A
Fixed Discount Amount in currency above: -50
Advanced
Which plans must be purchased at same time: SELECT_PLAN_HERE
Conditions
First condition: This condition:
Any of the following plans subscriptions: SELECT_PLAN_HERE
Must be in state: Expired

That should increase the cost of the selected plan by $50 if they've an expired subscription to it. Grace period prevents a true expiration state so this will work with grace period as well.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.226 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn