Strange mobile issue with CB List.

There are 300+ approved users and

Use Grid Layout - Yes
Grid Layout Size - 3
Number of entries per page - 28
Show pagination - Yes
Column - Size - Auto
Searchable fields - All Searchable Fields

On desktop, the layout is ok showing 28 profile links, with pagination showing 12 pages,
On mobile, the layout shows 1up - 28 profile links however, when the Next link arrow is selected, a window popus up titled Next Page, with the search criteria open, followed by the users on that page. The Search criteria cannot be closed. Scrolling to the bottom of the users in the popup, it shows page 2. Selecting the Next arrow again closes the popup and advances to page 3 in the normal browser window.

This back and forth action continues as you move through the list. Nothing seems to be missing, just the annoying popup and expanded search function.

Thoughts?

Ed

I can provide a link to the live site for review in a DM.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

2 years 4 months ago #327310 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic User List on Mobile issue
There is no popup for userlists. Can you provide a screenshot of what you're seeing? Sorry, can't get a visual of what you're explaining and mobile view for userlist grid display seams to work fine on our demo site below.

demo.cbdemosites.com/community/members

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

2 years 4 months ago #327313 by bizguy
Replied by bizguy on topic User List on Mobile issue
DM sent with link to issue.

Ed

2 years 4 months ago #327315 by bizguy
Replied by bizguy on topic User List on Mobile issue
You can ignore this issue. I just realized I had RegularLabs Modals on Auto-convert which was grabbing the output and converting it.

Ed
The following user(s) said Thank You: krileon

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.184 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn