upgrade cancelling plans

11 years 1 month ago #220657 by wjgadmin
upgrade cancelling plans was created by wjgadmin
i am using the new GPL cbsubs with newest cb.
i had a client upgrade from one plan to a higher on the 8th. he was then charged again on the 10th for his previous plan which he upgraded from. so even tho he upgraded from the plan he was still charged for both. why is this? and how can i fix that? i have had this happen a few times in the past.
thanks

Please Log in to join the conversation.

11 years 1 month ago #220748 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic upgrade cancelling plans
Sounds like you're allowing multiple subscriptions to the same plan. Within your plans on the workflows tab scroll to the bottom and see if you're allowing multiple subscriptions.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

11 years 1 month ago #220750 by wjgadmin
Replied by wjgadmin on topic upgrade cancelling plans
all plans offered are set to "Only one subscription at a time"
is there any other reason that could cause this? im hoping this is
just a fluke because it really hurts my refund rate!
thanks

11 years 1 month ago #220752 by krileon
What payment gateway was used? Are you using recurring subscriptions? If the previous plan is a parent of the new plan then both plans will be subscribed to at same time (they need to be).

Kyle (Krileon)
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

11 years 1 month ago #220754 by wjgadmin
Replied by wjgadmin on topic upgrade cancelling plans
i use paypal. both plans are set to "top" for parent plan so they neither depend on the other. they are both independent plans:)
any other ideas?
thank you for the help

11 years 1 month ago #220757 by krileon
Are both single or recurring subscriptions? If recurring then for whatever reason it didn't cancel the recurring status of the subscription at PayPal. Ensure you've your PayPal gateway configured with API credentials so cancellation can be done from onsite.

Kyle (Krileon)
--
--
--
--

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.253 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn