paypal advanced / autorecurring payments

11 years 1 month ago #221404 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic paypal advanced / autorecurring payments
Well good news. I've everything fully implemented and working. Layout C is completely done for onsite credit card payments or PayPal express (didn't check bill me later, but probably will work too as same response handling). Will have Layout A and B done tomorrow, hopefully a release as well. Note only single payments is implemented, will explore Recurring if the demand is high for it (recurring is much more complicated then single payments).

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

11 years 1 month ago #221406 by wjgadmin
Replied by wjgadmin on topic paypal advanced / autorecurring payments
That is great news!!! You are gonna hate this however because I will not be able to use it unless it supports recurring payments:( most all of our payments are done via recurring payments. I'm sorry this has been a large implementation for you!!! If there is anyway for you to implement the recurring payments that would be the last thing needed. I truly do appreciate your hard work on this!!! Thank you very much!!!

11 years 1 month ago #221430 by krileon
Found the documentation for recurring profiles. Will see what I can do. Refunds from backend is now implemented and working. Recurring profiles will probably delay release until end of week depending on how many complications I run into.

Kyle (Krileon)
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

11 years 1 month ago #221437 by wjgadmin
i completely understand, and i can not thank you enough! this is extremely helpful & your support speaks volumes for your products! i assure you, you guys have a client for life:)

11 years 1 month ago - 11 years 1 month ago #221488 by krileon
I should have it released today. Please be aware of the below limitations.

1) Recurring only supports: Weekly, Monthly, and Yearly durations; other durations will attempt to convert.. invalid periods will throw an error during conversion and will be forced to single payment (this is always the fail safe)
2) Recurring is established after successful payment. If recurring fails it'll be forced to a single payment as payment was already successful.
3) Recurring requires an upgraded account, basic Advanced package does NOT include it.. if api call fails it'll force the purchase as a single payment
4) When express checkout is displayed it does not support recurring billing.. all purchases through it will be forced as single payment.. this is an issue on PayPals end failing to establish billing agreements when parameters are sent as recurring... express checkout can be disabled however
5) Bill me later was not tested, assumed works same as express checkout; test with caution

Note these limitations are due to PayPal and completely out of my hands. I'll provide the above as well as instructions once I've released it.

Kyle (Krileon)
--
--
--
--

11 years 1 month ago #221500 by wjgadmin
MOST EXCELLENT!!! VERY EXCITED!
to be honest im not to suprised on the paypal side. they have excellent security but when it comes to the products its not the best unless you use the most basic which is not the case for most business.
thank you very much! i will get right on this as the release it sent:)
also thank you very much for letting me know about the limitations because that is definitely something that i will need to adjust accordingly!

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.236 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn