page when no plan is available

11 years 1 month ago #221467 by ydev
page when no plan is available was created by ydev
Hi,
for a greater customization, I created a webpage that shows all available plans. THey are all exclusive plans.
So when a user subscribe a plan, that page is (and must be) still visible.
The problem is that when a user who has an active subscription, click the link to one of those plans, a page appears that says "We propose you the following plans", but obiously the list is empty because plan upgrades are not allowed.
So my problem is that it would be preferable that a message appears saying that the user cannot subscribe the selected plan because he already has an aother active one.
Is it possibile?

Thank you

I'm using CBSUBS 3.0.0, CB1.9 Joomla2.5.8

Please Log in to join the conversation.

11 years 1 month ago #221551 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic page when no plan is available
Don't think you can without editing the template files maybe. The CBSubs > Settings > Display > Plans > Suggestion text for plans subscription (always displayed): parameter is the only one I am aware of that displays there. Maybe make adjustments to the text to be more general?

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.214 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn