first data gateway e4

11 years 2 months ago #221561 by wjgadmin
first data gateway e4 was created by wjgadmin
hi,
first i want to thank you guys for the excellent support with adding the gateways. the paypal advanced will help many people!
i wanted to know if you had any plans to add the gateway First Data Global Gateway e4?
if not, could i pay you to do so?
this gateway would be much easier to integrate as i have all of the instructions & even the code to copy/paste (im sure with maybe a few minor changes). would you mind taking a look at this page which contains all details:
firstdata.zendesk.com/entries/407571-First-Data-Global-Gateway-e4-Web-Service-API-Reference-Guide

sample code:
firstdata.zendesk.com/entries/407576-First-Data-Global-Gateway-e4-Web-Service-API-Sample-Code

if you would please let me know how much it would cost to have this integrated as a payment gateway with all the features including recurring payments? i would greatly appreciate it. i know your time is valueable
God Bless

Please Log in to join the conversation.

11 years 2 months ago #221740 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic first data gateway e4

i wanted to know if you had any plans to add the gateway First Data Global Gateway e4?

No.

if not, could i pay you to do so?

No, we're not accepting gateway bids at this time.

this gateway would be much easier to integrate as i have all of the instructions & even the code to copy/paste (im sure with maybe a few minor changes). would you mind taking a look at this page which contains all details:

Based on the documentation a good starting point would be the Google Checkout gateway as it uses similar API calls.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

11 years 2 months ago #221745 by wjgadmin
Replied by wjgadmin on topic first data gateway e4
this is something that i really need to get done! is there any way that this can be done? i do not have coding experience so can you please advise me as to how i can get this done? i thought that it would be something that you guys would do as it is your product & not too many people are familiar with it. is there a developer that can do this for me?

11 years 2 months ago #221756 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic first data gateway e4
You'd need to hire someone to develop it for you or develop it your self. There are thousands of gateways so while yes it is our product it does not mean we can possibly support them all. Google Checkout would be a good starting point for your developer. I suggest a site like joomlancers or freelancers to hire someone to develop it for you.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

11 years 2 months ago #221757 by wjgadmin
Replied by wjgadmin on topic first data gateway e4
ok, it is unfortunate because i trust you guys. but i understand you have too many things to do which is why i wanted to pay, but sometimes the money isnt a factor so i do understand and thank you for the information. i will look into it.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.211 seconds