exclusive plan > mandatory

11 years 2 months ago #221634 by ydev
exclusive plan > mandatory was created by ydev
Hi,
I use CBSUBS 3.0 on CB1.9 and Joomla 2.5.8
In component manual I read
"If plans of the same level are marked as “Exclusive”, then it is mandatory that
users be subscribed to one of these plans at any given time."
How can I set plans to be exclusive but not mandatory?

In other words, a user subscribe to plans not during registration, but only after.
It means that there are registered users that can navigate some parts of the website without having any plan subscribed.
But if he want to subscribe a plan from the list available, he can subscribe only to one of them.

So, how to conciliate exclusivity of plans with the fact that they shouldn't be mandatory?

Thank you

Please Log in to join the conversation.

11 years 2 months ago #221749 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic exclusive plan > mandatory

How can I set plans to be exclusive but not mandatory?

Using conditionals as configured on the Workflows tab of your plans. First set your plans as non-exclusive then set conditionals to hide/show based off other plan selections.

In other words, a user subscribe to plans not during registration, but only after.
It means that there are registered users that can navigate some parts of the website without having any plan subscribed.
But if he want to subscribe a plan from the list available, he can subscribe only to one of them.

Just set none of your plans to display on registration or have an exclusive free lifetime plan for them to pick.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.173 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn