cancelling subscription

11 years 1 month ago #223547 by srinsoftleaderclips
cancelling subscription was created by srinsoftleaderclips
Hello There,

Do we have an option to get custom message from user while cancelling membership subscription?

If not available then how can i achieve the following scenario

I'd like to show a form when user cancel the subscription to get some details and then cancel their membership.

Thanks

srinsoftleaderclips

Please Log in to join the conversation.

11 years 1 month ago - 11 years 1 month ago #223730 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic cancelling subscription
You can't interrupt the cancellation process, but you can display a message for unsubscribe using the parameters within CBSubs > Settings > Display > Unsubscribe. You could also use CB Auto Actions (professional plugin) or a new CB plugin to act on the after state change trigger and check if they unsubscribed then redirect them to an RSForms or something of the sort if you wanted a cancellation survey.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.201 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn