[SOLVED] Template formatting glitch on CBsubs credit card screen when using Internet Explorer

11 years 36 minutes ago - 10 years 11 months ago #224103 by ospaorg
Hello support,

I having problems with the layout of the credit card payment screen of CBsubs 3.0; the "Card invoicing box" on the credit card payment screen (using dummy test payment gateway) is shifted way to right when using Internet Explorer (v9) but renders correctly when using Firefox and/or Chrome. I switched from custom joomla template to the unmodified Atomic template but had the same issues. I attempted to attach 2 screen shots to this post using the stock Atomic template, the first being the incorrect formatting via IE and the second being the correct display via Chrome.

Joomla 2.5.9
CB 1.9
CBsubs 3.0.0

Incorrect IE formatting:

Correct Chrome formatting:

Attachments:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

10 years 11 months ago #224112 by krileon
What version of IE specifically? 10, 9, or 8? Seams to be some sort of CSS error. Please press F12 in IE and inspect the CSS around the card invoice address and see if something could be floating it or maybe changing its fieldset display to inline.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

10 years 11 months ago #224143 by ospaorg
I was using IE 9 (also forced IE to use IE 7,8, and 9compatibility modes with same issue). I used the F12 feature to inspect the fieldset (cbregCCinvoicingaddress). I did not see anything referring to floating or inline in relation to that fieldset but could it possibly a missing "block" attribute? I looked at the cbpaidsubscriptions.css file to try to compare the fieldset attributes to others in the same section, but was not able to to figure out and resolve the issue.

10 years 11 months ago #224204 by krileon
Seams to be displaying ok for me locally. So looks like a conflict from probably your Joomla template. Please PM backend super administrator login credentials and will take a look at the CSS (please ensure dummy test gateway is setup so I may quickly reach credit card form).

Kyle (Krileon)
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

10 years 11 months ago #224280 by krileon
Have reviewed your install and was due to an out of date CB Bootstrap template causing its CSS to have no affect on CBSubs. I've updated you to 2.0.5 from 2.0.4 and confirmed is now resolved. Please also confirm is displaying fine.

Kyle (Krileon)
--
--
--
--
The following user(s) said Thank You: nant

10 years 11 months ago #224334 by ospaorg
Hello Krileon,

Your intervention has completely resolved the issue, the credit card payment screen appears to be formatting correctly. Thank you for your help.
The following user(s) said Thank You: krileon

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.396 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn