Problem with QuickPay Plugin

7 years 2 months ago #291019 by yousufshaheen
Problem with QuickPay Plugin was created by yousufshaheen
Reply from Quickpay..................

So it sounds like you have gotten a old module, as we dont use MD5 anymore.
Have you looked at this module? quickpay.net/integrations/cbsubs

I need latest plugin for QuickPay without MD5

Regards;
Yousuf Shaheen

Attachment not found

Attachments:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

7 years 2 months ago #291081 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Problem with QuickPay Plugin
Have you tried the QuickPay integration below?

github.com/loevendahl/cbsubs-quickpay10/tree/master/components/com_comprofiler/plugin/user/plug_cbpaidsubscriptions/processors/quickpay

We've a pending feature ticket to update QuickPay gateway to latest API, but may not be entirely necessary to rush that if the above open source solution works for you.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

7 years 2 months ago #291093 by yousufshaheen
Replied by yousufshaheen on topic Problem with QuickPay Plugin
Dear Kyle!
Thank you for reply

Please learn me how I will use open source in your CBSUB or in Joomla.

Regards;
Yousuf Shaheen

7 years 2 months ago - 7 years 2 months ago #291149 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Problem with QuickPay Plugin
Download the files form the git repository above and place them in the below folder.

components/com_comprofiler/plugin/user/plug_cbpaidsubscriptions/processors/quickpay/

You can also try using the download as zip button on the below and try installing it through CB plugin management, but I don't know if that'll work.

github.com/loevendahl/cbsubs-quickpay10

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.257 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn